Commercial Fire Extinguisher Services
Ensure Building Safety With Fire Extinguisher Services From the Fire Protection Experts
We Offer Fire Extinguisher Inspections, Testing, Maintenance & Violation Removal across the Tri-state Area
Your first priority is to keep occupants safe inside your building at all times. But, it can be difficult to keep track of when all of the fire extinguishers on every floor of your building were last serviced and how much time you have before the next inspection.
For over 20 years, TFP has taken the burden of fire extinguisher maintenance off building and business owners’ plates by inspecting, testing, and maintaining their facility’s fire extinguishers on time and in accordance with all national and local fire codes, AHJ regulations, and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards. This ensures your extinguishers work properly in the event of a disaster and your occupants and property remain unharmed.
Worried your fire extinguishers are in need of service?
Speak to one of our fire extinguisher experts now at (718) 710-4854.
Expert Technicians & Service
Our expert technicians are trained and certified to inspect, test, and maintain fire extinguishers in newly constructed buildings, banks, entertainment venues, schools, industrial buildings, commercial buildings, and more.
The Commercial Fire Extinguisher Programs We Offer:
We offer our fire extinguisher services across the Tri-state area! Let us know where you’re located and our quick response teams will get the job done, no matter how large.
We also offer the industry’s leading fire extinguishers, cabinets and training programs.
- Standard ABC Fire Extinguishers
- CO2 (Class C) Fire Extinguishers
- Halotron/Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers
- Dry Powder (Class D) Fire Extinguishers
- Automatic Fire Extinguishers
- Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- Class K Fire Extinguishers
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets & Signage:
- Surface Mounted, Semi-Recessed and Recessed Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Vinyl, Rigid and 3-D Fire Extinguisher Location Signs
Fire Extinguisher Employee Training Program
To help you prepare your employees for fire-related emergencies and comply with AHJ mandates, TFP offers a comprehensive fire extinguisher training program. Our training program includes:
- Indoor classroom training
- A video demonstration & reading materials
- Hands-on training at your location
- A two-hour class offered during the day or at night